An effective leadership coach can have a huge influence on your career. The earlier you start working with the right coach or trainer the sooner your results will improve. Successful leaders realise that it is far easier to adapt and change your approach than it is to try and change others.
There is a fundamental difference between managing people and leading them. The best way to improve your company’s culture and your results is to continually develop the skills of your leaders. If you are looking for a Leadership coach or trainer with a proven track record of results then please read on.
What makes the Leadership training provided by NRG Solutions different from our competitors is who delivers the work.
Steve Herzberg delivers the Leadership Training programs for NRG Solutions. He has a unique style that is based on coaching and mentoring as opposed to telling and training. Steve has a strong track record as a corporate trainer and leadership coach, having run his own company NRG Solutions for the past 12 years.
For more on Steve’s background click here.
Successful leaders know how to balance developing relationships with obtaining better results. The NRG Solutions Leadership Training programs are targeted at new and emerging leaders. Our leadership program has an emphasis on women in leadership roles and the additional challenges they often face.
Leading for Success for Golf Clubs
Leaders and emerging leaders at golf clubs face specific challenges. This program is run over 5 modules.
Click here for an outline of the program.
Leading for Success is run as a 2 day public program in Melbourne and Sydney.
For an overview of the program click here.
The Leading for Success program specifically looks at 4 key areas:
- How great leaders communicate
- High Performing teams
- Coaching and Effective Feedback
- Delegation Skills
It can also be run as an in house program with tailored modules delivered to your leadership group each month.
For more information on this program please contact [E-Mail via form]
Leading for Success Overview
Program Overview - Day 1
Module 1 - How Great Leaders Communicate
- What are the 7 key traits in great leaders
- Understanding your natural leadership style
- How to balance developing relationships with obtaining results
- Getting comfortable with the concept of change
- How to say NO more often to become more effective
- 3 effective strategies for dealing with difficult people
- The link between goal setting and personal and career success
- The difference between managing people and leading them
- DISC profiling and understanding your natural and adapted leadership style
- Assessing your listening skills and your cultural, gender and generational biases
- Understanding how to take control of your inbox and diary in a confident and assertive fashion
- Building resilience – the 30 day challenge
Module 2 - High Performing Teams
- The leaders role in building a high performing team
- Building a culture of excellence in your team
- How to gain contributions of value from each member of your team
- Assessing the strengths and the gaps of your team
- 7 strategies for motivating your staff
- How to attract and retaining great people to your team
- Running engaging and more effective shorter meetings
- Getting the right people in your team into the right roles
- Generating more creative ideas from your team
Program Overview - Day 2
Module 3 - Coaching and Effective Feedback
- What is coaching at work in 2017 and why is it so important
- Why leaders must become better coaches
- The NRG Solutions 5 step GROW coaching model
- How to move your staff from problems to solutions
- Empowering your staff to achieve their goals
- Skill v Will model for your staff
- 16 reasons why your staff don’t do what they should do
- How to predict future results more effectively
- Knowing the difference between following up with someone and micro managing them
- When and how to provide feedback – the A.I.D. model
- Why people can become defensive when receiving feedback
- How to act on and process the feedback you receive
Module 4 - Delegating Like a Leader
- Why leaders need to delegate
- The importance of leveraging your time through delegation
- What should you delegate?
- How to leverage your time using an 8 step delegation process
- Who should you delegate to?
- Three classic delegation mistakes
- How to effectively best delegate tasks
- Why as an emerging leader you need to master the art of delegation
- Appropriate follow up after you delegate a task
- The difference between an instruction and a request
- Matching the individual to the task
- Monitoring a tasks progress and closing the delegation loop
- The difference between micro management and delegation
- Empowering the person you delegate the task to
- Developing what, why and how statements to assist you to delegate more effectively
Free PDF Leadership Skills handouts and resources: