Why do clients choose to work with Steve Herzberg?
Getting your people to continue to perform at their best can be a huge challenge.
I have successfully run my own business, NRG Solutions, since 2005.
Click here to see video of Steve
Click here to see Steve speaking in July 2016
Persistence, drive, relationships and determination are the key ingredients for success in business.
From my experience, professional development will only be effective if the presenter finds the right balance between their approachability and their credibility.
The experience and skills that I bring to every assignment will help your people to achieve better results, faster.
I am able to achieve this by;
- Listening closely to your brief
- Developing a clear plan that is focused on achieving results by a set date
- Delivery of highly engaging corporate training and business coaching programs
Why is Steve different to other Corporate Trainers and Business Coaches?
- He combines his subject matter expertise with being an outstanding coach. He has 30 years of coaching experience. This combined with playing professional sport (cricket) has helped him to understand what it takes for people to be successful.
- Every client has different needs. Steve adapts his style and his approach to reflect the needs of the people on his programs. This leads to higher levels of audience engagement, better focus and achieving a stronger return on your investment.
- He ensures that every session is audience focused and full of energy (NRG) and fresh ideas. The name of his company is NRG Solutions. NRG refers to energy. For people to perform at their best, they need NRG. Every session that he delivers will leave your team feeling re-energized.
How could Steve help you and your company?
- Sales Training - Lift your sales results, refine your sales process, raise sales activity and morale
- Leadership Training - Strengthen skills, improve thinking and lift the attitude of your leadership group
- Presentation Skills -Turn your team into more effective, dynamic and engaging presenters
Who does Steve work with?
Clients include; ANZ bank, Microsoft, Cengage Learning, Cohen Handler, Xylem, 3P Learning, The Royal Sydney Golf Club, Elanora Country Club, Avondale Golf Club, Yarra Yarra Golf Club, Riversdale Golf Club, Aria Technologies, Tru-Test, Kemp Strang, K&L Gates, Baker & McKenzie, Techtronic Industries, The Fred Hollows Foundation and The Big Issue. We also work with many other small to medium sized businesses and ASX listed companies across a broad range of industries.
Qualification and background
Steve has a Bachelor of Business degree with a Marketing major. In the 1990’s, he played state cricket for WA and Tasmania, and county cricket in England. For the past 16 years he has worked with some of the leading companies in the world and they continue to reengage him.