Why do clients choose to work with Steve Herzberg?
In 2019 there are hundreds of Leadership coaches, trainers and facilitators that you can choose from. Selecting one who fits in with your culture, is aligned to your values and has the skills and experience to get results is not easy.
If you are looking to run high quality, high NRG group workshops to develop the leadership skills, attitude and motivation of your new and emerging leaders then I may be able to assist you.
When you choose to work with me, you can rest assured that you are in very safe hands. I have successfully delivered hundreds of workshops for new and emerging leaders, over the past 14 years.
My strengths include;
- The ability to pitch my content according to the group’s needs
- Depth of knowledge and years of experience with a broad range of clients
- Willingness to understand the client’s industry and business challenges
- Ensuring every participant feels special and valued
- A unique delivery style combining my approachability with my experience
- Willingness to provide open and honest feedback to all stakeholders
- My persistence and desire to constantly refine my programs
NRG Leadership Express program in 2019:
In 2019 I have revamped my Leading for Success program. It is now known as NRG Leadership Express program. The program can be delivered either as 1-day stand-alone program or as a complete Leadership program with 4 x 1-day modules.
What makes NRG Leadership Express different to other leadership programs
- My unique style – I have been a corporate trainer since 2000. I have a unique delivery style that combines education, storytelling, structure and practical relevant skill development activities. I assist participants to unlock their leadership potential by helping them to remove self-limiting barriers, increase their awareness of their leadership style and show them a clear pathway they can follow to become more successful.
- High quality take away tools and course materials – All attendees leave the NRG Leadership Express program with practical tips, tools and templates. Our course materials have been constantly developed and refined over the past 14 years and are relevant, practical and clearly laid out.
- The group experience – You will learn a lot about yourself by being part of a group on the NRG Leadership Express program. You will be encouraged to develop and enhance your working relationships with other attendees on the program. By being part of a high performing group, your own experience is greatly enhanced.
For more information on 2019 NRG Leadership Express program, click here.
I have successfully run, NRG Solutions, since 2005. Prior to that I graduated from Curtin University in 1987 with a Bachelor of Business degree; I spent 7 seasons playing cricket professionally in the United Kingdom and played cricket for WA and Tasmania in the 1990’s; I taught PE and Asian Studies at Sydney Grammar School, was a Territory Manager for Cadbury Schweppes and sold radio advertising for MMM. I have successfully led my own team at NRG Solutions for 14 years.
When you work closely with me, you and your team will be working with a very experienced corporate trainer. I deliver my programs using a unique style incorporating my life experiences; as a business owner, an employee, an athlete, a facilitator, a parent and a coach.
Clients I work with include...
Ansible, ANZ Bank, Aria Technologies, Baker McKenzie, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cambridge University Press, Cengage Learning, De Lorenzo, Learnosity, Lenovo, Microsoft, Sir Stamford Hotels, Techtronic Industries, The Big Issue, The Fred Hollows Foundation, The Royal Sydney Golf Club, Tru-Test, Wardy IT, Xylem, 3P Learning and many more.
I am happily married, live in Sydney with 3 children aged 16, 14 and 10. I have a dog named Monty.
Over the past decade, Steve has worked with a diverse range of teams within Cengage Learning Australia with a particular focus on our sales teams. Steve brings to the table a unique blend of skills training and experiences in an engaging and entertaining format. Steve understands the link between strategy and motivating the people in an organisation to execute it. We have always found his feedback direct and honest and his intention is to work on improving the business and the people in it.
Paul Petrulis, General Manager Higher Education, Cengage Learning Australia
Steve's confidence, enthusiasm and clear strategies for development have been incredibly well received by leaders at all levels in my organisation. Anyone who attends a program run by Steve is sure to build his/her skills in sales, leadership, coaching and above all come out motivated, humoured and excited about achieving their goals. Thanks Steve - I'm a big supporter of what you do!
I would strongly recommend Steve Herzberg and the NRG team when considering a conference MC or development training for your business, your team or yourself.
Steve has been our conference MC since 2015. He has also delivered engaging, entertaining and relevant leadership key notes at our conferences.
He brings to the table the perfect blend of experience and exposure to real world contemporary situations . This gives him a balanced strategic understanding of the opportunities and challenges businesses face in the Australian market today.
Steve is a very skilled and engaging communicator. He knows how to successfully build relationships and communicate effectively with people across all ages, genders and cultures.
Finally, Steve has always displayed a bias for action. He is clearly focussed on the highly professional delivery of his material. The outcomes we have achieved with Steve always exceed expectations. Aria Technologies would welcome the opportunity to work with Steve in the future.
Peter Williamson, National Sales and Marketing Director, Aria Technologies
During a 21 year career at ANZ as a senior operational manager I worked closely with Steve for more than 10 years, utilising his services as a corporate trainer for my operational management teams. Steve provided energetic and targeted leadership courses which were always well received. If you are looking for your leadership team to develop and grow, I would highly recommend Steve.
Nigel Smith, Mobile Lending Manager, ANZ
I have worked closely with Steve for 10 years both as a presenter and as a business owner. He is a highly infectious individual who specialises in getting the most out of individuals. Personally, Steve has helped mentor me as a presenter and assisted me to be recognised as one of the leading technical presenters in the Microsoft community. He has also assisted, developed and grown our consulting and sales teams by enabling them with the confidence to deal with various scenarios. This has been measurable in their improved performance and ongoing customer satisfaction. Steve truly knows how to develop individuals and teams by enabling them to perform at their peak.
Peter Ward, Managing Director, Wardy IT
Click here to see video of Steve
Click here to see Steve speaking