NRG Executive Coaching and Mentoring
In the current climate, it is perfectly natural for leaders to feel a combination of fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
If you or any member of your team are interested in an individual Coaching or Mentoring program, please get in touch.
Coaching and Mentoring - Program outline
Individual coaching program for Leaders, Senior Managers, and Sales Managers.
6 x 60-minute sessions, delivered via VC, one per week x 6 weeks.
Program content is tailored to suit individual requirements: As a guide content can include:
- Leading a remote team with confidence through uncertain times and lockdowns
- Dealing with change, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Building in daily routines and successful habits
- Creating a culture of high performance with a remote team
- Presentation, media, and communication skills
- Separating your personal life from professional life
- Strategic thinking
- Planning for life post lockdowns. Understanding how to adapt, evolve and remain nimble
- Better allocation of your time – more time on higher value activities
- Dealing with difficult people and under performers
- Advanced methods for coaching and motivating people who are feeling disengaged
- Six principles for successful leadership in 2022
- 5 strategies for maintaining your mental and physical health
- Clarity on leading yourself and your team, whilst working through periods of uncertainty
- Improved mental and physical health
- Building a leadership plan to help you navigate through extended lockdowns
- Build a personal road map to navigate through the next 12 months
- Build a high-performance remote team with an outstanding culture
6 x 60-minute VC sessions - $3950 plus GST
Background on Steve Herzberg
Steve has a broad and diverse background. He has a Bachelor of Business from Curtin University and has successfully run NRG Solutions, a Corporate Training and executive coaching company, for 17 years.
In the 1990’s he represented WA and Tasmania in State Cricket. He is a qualified level 3 coach (highest attainable level). As a coach, he builds partnerships, helping his clients to build deeper relationships and achieve better results within agreed time frames. His client base includes clients from a range of sectors, including; Technology, Banking, Professional sport, FMCG, Publishing, Legal, Haircare, Local Government, and the Golf Industry.
Clients continue to re-engage him because his coaching and group programs remain relevant in a rapidly changing world. He takes the time to build successful relationships. He knows that real change requires planning, discipline and follow up. Most importantly he recognises that leadership is not a solo sport.
For more information or to discuss the suitability of this program for your team please contact [E-Mail via form] or M: 0421 8964 288.