People who can present in a clear, confident fashion are always in high demand.
The NRG Presentation Skills programs can be delivered either as an in house programs or people can attend our Public Workshops in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Steve Herzberg is the NRG Solutions Presentation Skills coach. He has a reputation as a high quality, Presentation skills coach, speaker, trainer or facilitator. He can coach individuals 1-1 or run high quality workshops for you or your team at your next sales or company conference.
For more on Steve’s background click here.
For an overview of the program - click here.
Click here to see slides from the NRG Solutions Presentation Skills program.
The NRG Solutions Presentation Skills program will assist you to:
- Deliver more engaging presentations
- Design and structure presentations in a well thought out and logical fashion
- Use fewer and design better PowerPoint slides hence increasing your impact
- Learn how to effectively handle your own nerves and fear of failure as a presenter
- Improve your overall confidence levels as a presenter
The Presentation Skills program can be delivered as:
- A stand-alone 1 day in house day program
- An advanced 2 day in house program
- A presentation skills for sales people program
- Two consecutive half day sessions with a third and final half day a week later
- A half day or lunch time session (90 minutes – 3 hours)
- It is also offered as Public program in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- It can also be ordered as a completed kit. This includes all course materials, licenses to deliver the program and facilitators notes
Who delivers the course?
Steve Herzberg has been one of Australia’s leading Presentation skills coaches for the past 16 years.
Steve has delivered the NRG Solutions Presenting with Confidence program over 250 times across Australia.
Steve works with clients including; ANZ Bank, Microsoft, Cengage Learning, Cohen Handler, Xylem, 3P Learning, The Royal Sydney Golf Club, Elanora Country Club, Avondale Golf Club, Yarra Yarra Golf Club, Riversdale Golf Club, Aria Technologies, Tru-Test, Kemp Strang, K&L Gates, Baker & McKenzie, Techtronic Industries, The Fred Hollows Foundation and The Big Issue. We also work with many other small to medium sized businesses and ASX listed companies across a broad range of industries.
Steve is far more than a trainer. He is a specialist Presentation Skills and Speaker Coach. His sessions will empower you to take the next step.
You will receive specific and detailed feedback when you work closely with Steve. As an experienced presentation skills trainer and speaker coach he knows how to strike the right balance between sizzle and steak.
He is just as comfortable coaching partners in a law firm as he is working with new staff and sales professionals.
Presenting with Confidence Overview
This program is divided into the 3 key areas every presenter needs to master;
Delivery: Stance, movement, owning a room, room set up, eye contact, vocal skills, presenting effective power point slides
Structure: Designing the right structure for your audience. The 10 planning steps for effective presentations. Ensuring that your presentation follows an effective flow which will keep an audience engaged. Handling questions professionally and at the right time.
Content: Using the right language for your audience. Why less content leads to better outcomes. Avoiding business jargon, filler words and meaningless waffle. Getting to the point sooner and reinforcing your key messages appropriately.
Outcomes from the Presentation Skills program:
- Learn how professional presenters make it seem so easy
- Understand how to prepare properly for any presentation using the NRG Solutions Matrix
- Appreciate how to present to a broad range of audiences
- Design and deliver crisp and engaging relevant stories
- Improvement of memory and recall using memory techniques
- Increased awareness of the 7 deadly presenters sins and why you must avoid all of them
- Greater confidence in your own presentation skills
- Understand how to think clearly and calmly on your feet
- Effective strategies for dealing with your nerves
- Effective strategies for engagement of an audience
- Understanding how to own a room
- Understand how to handle difficult people and difficult questions
Free PDF Presenting Skills handouts and resources: