Presenting with Confidence - Masterclass 2023
Date: 9th May @ 11.00am AEDST - (delivered via Video Conference)
Investment: $299 plus GST per person. If you register 4 people at the same time, the 4th person is complimentary. (You only pay for 3 people)
Please note, places are restricted to 20 attendees.
To register for the 9th May - Click here
Once registered, we will email you a confirmation to attend, your workbook, and a secure link for the online Masterclass for your selected time.
Your investment includes:
- Professional workbook full of tips, templates, and tools
- A 100% money back guarantee
Masterclass: Presenting with Confidence – Tips, tools and tactics online 90-minute program
Steve Herzberg, MD of NRG Solutions has been helping people to present successfully for the past 17 years. He understands that outstanding presenters always find the right balance between approachability and credibility. He uses a proven formula that allows him to deliver hundreds of engaging presentations, workshops and key notes, every year. Learn from Steve in this 90-minute Masterclass how you can step up and become a more memorable and highly engaging presenter.
NRG clients include:
GMA, Microsoft, MOQ Digital, ASG, Hewlett Packard, De Lorenzo, Renaissance Learning, Concord Golf Club, Aria Technologies and many more.
In this high NRG online 90-minute Masterclass, you will learn:
- A simple and full proof 4 step model for handling your nerves and dealing with negative thoughts.
- Halve your preparation time and double the impact of your presentation
- How to manage your presentation time, so that your audience never feels rushed
- To tighten up your language, being succinct and staying on point
- 5 tips for maintaining high levels of audience engagement throughout any presentation
- How to remain calm and deal with the unexpected
- 5 steps for handling questions and difficult people, allowing you time to think clearly on your feet
- How to maximise the impact of your body language
- To use your voice professionally, adding impact and credibility to your message
- The secret to great slides that compliment your message
- How to craft and deliver real stories from your own personal well
- When to lift your NRG appropriately when presenting
- To design successful presentations that can be delivered either face to face or via VC
Who should attend?
- Leaders and high performers looking for fresh ideas on how to sharpen up their online and face to face presentation skills
What you will leave with:
- Increased confidence in how to prepare and deliver high quality presentations
- Understand how professional presenters make it appear so natural
- The confidence to stop reading off your slides
- An appreciation of the subtle differences between presenting face to face and via VC
- A clear plan for how to think clearly and remain calm when presenting
For more information on Steve - Click here
To attend the 9th May - Click here
"The Presenting with Confidence program (online and face to face tips, tools and tactics) is the one stop shop for transforming you into the presenter you want to be." - Philippa Hofbrucker, Partner, Gilbert and Tobin
"Steve is awesome. Steve's initial mandate was focused on teaching me the skills of public speaking, something I had avoided over the years. However, once he successfully got me over the hump of presenting well and with confidence, I gained a lot more. He taught me the value of speaking to a crowd and the influence a good orator can have on an audience. His comprehensive approach to leadership meant his role with me evolved into a broader value add exercise on leading and running teams. I still reflect on his guidance many years later.
I was very lucky to be introduced to Steve, and gladly recommend him to anyone on the leadership path. He is the real deal, a genuinely nice person and was always available and willing to help." - John Walker, Parter, Baker McKenzie
"A fun and engaging way to build confidence presenting in a COVID-19 world." - Lizzie Dawson, ACA Research
"This program is very on point. It's easy to understand and very effective web based training. I would definitely recommend this program to others." - Donna Bjerring, Norbrook animal Health, Territory Manager NZ
"The Presenting with Confidence course provided by Steve is a great learning experience for anyone looking to improve the way they communicate in front of a large group or even on an individual basis. The course provides both strategic and practical techniques that can be adopted for immediate use. Thanks again Steve for yet another fantastic session." - Jayson Owens, General Manager - Floorcare Australia & NZ, Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Limited
"Hi Steve, I just wanted to shoot you a quick email and thank you for the Presentation Skills Workshop you delivered to Tru-Test last month in Caloundra. After you finished I realised that what I was delivering the following morning was not going to cut it – so that night I started from scratch and worked through till 2am. As my presentation was delivering the introduction of a CRM we are rolling out, I knew I only had one chance to get it right and needed all the strength we could muster in getting buy in from the team. And it was a success. In my 16 years in sales and marketing I’ve attended quite a lot of training, development and team building presentations along the way – and I would have to say this was by far my favourite and also the one that gave me immediate and quantifiable takeaways from the day. So many thanks, and I look forward to working with you again in the future." - Neil Silvester, National Marketing & Account Manager, Tru-Test
"Steve is extremely professional and an excellent coach / facilitator." - Kristina Platt, The Fred Hollows Foundation
"Steve is a fantastic presenter, enthusiastic, engaging and makes all of the subjects interesting. The Leading for Success program was informative and interesting." - Tegan Purcell, Avondale Golf Club
"I was engaged 100% during the Presenting with Confidence workshop. I'm not sure that has EVER happened in my whole life." - Megan Sinclair, Cengage