Boost your NRG 2020 Live Stream Leadership Program
19th October, 2020 - Module 1 - Leading a remote team - How to lead, motivate and engage a remote work force
- The 10 traits you’ll find in successful remote teams
- Authentic leadership – How to be authentic and transparent with your team
- The role of the Leader in inspiring, guiding and motivating a remote team
- Options for dealing with consistent underperformers or non-contributors
- The 4 pillars of Trust essential for success all high performing remote teams
- The hybrid model – Balancing working from home with working from the office
- Detecting early warning signs that your colleagues could be struggling
26th October, 2020 - Module 2 - Motivation, Goal Setting and the 30 day challenge
- Getting clarity on personal, professional and family goals for 2021
- How to remain focused on achieving your goals
- Removing distractions, temptations and time stealers from your life
- Remaining positive, realistic and optimistic about 2021
- Learning to avoid the downward spiral of motivation
- 5 options for motivating yourself and other members of your team
2nd November, 2020 - Module 3 - Coaching, Managing and Leading
- What is Coaching? What is Managing? What is Leading?
- Understanding how to use both your Red and Blue Brain to make better decisions
- TCUP – thinking clearly under pressure
- Learning how to adapt your style and approach according to the circumstances
- Understanding your own strengths and potential areas for growth
9th November, 2020 - Module 4 - Relationship Building
- The 7 ingredients in successful working relationships
- Small daily actions that lead to stronger relationships
- Strategies for dealing with different or difficult people
- The role of curiosity, questioning and active listening to deepen relationships
- Building rapport with a broad range of people
Frequently asked questions:
There is a lot of free content and courses online. Eg: LinkedIn and You Tube. What makes this NRG program different to free courses?
Most of the free content online is prerecorded. You have no way of being part of the session and it lacks the energy of a live event. In this program, you can ask questions, contribute and be part of the live experience. Steve Herzberg, will deliver all the sessions. Steve has 20 years of experience as a Corporate Trainer and Business Coach, working with some of the most successful leaders and companies in Australia and New Zealand. For more on Steve, click here.
Why Live Stream as opposed to a VC?
There is always the risk with a VC that some participants can steal time and momentum away from the group. This will not happen with a Live Stream as it allows you the participant, to contribute through the chat feature without having a speaking option. You can see the presenter, but the presenter can’t see you. We use a moderator to assist with the smooth running of our Live Streams.
I can’t commit yet to all 4 sessions. Can I pay as I go?
Yes, but you save 41% if you commit up front to all 4 sessions.
Can I substitute my place for a colleague if I’m unwell or can’t make a session?
Yes. Your place, once paid in full can be transferred to a colleague (from your company) should you be unable to attend.
Can I pay via Credit Card?
Yes. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Amex. Alternatively, you can pay via bank transfer.
For more information or to register, please call Steve on M: 0421 864 288