Coaching like a leader - Masterclass - 18th May 2023
Date: 18th May 2023 @ 11.00am AEDST - (delivered via Video Conference)
Investment: $299 plus GST per person. If you register 4 people at the same time, the 4th person is complimentary. (You only pay for 3 people)
Please note, places are restricted to 20 attendees.
Once registered, we will email you a confirmation to attend, your workbook, and a secure link for the online Masterclass for your selected time.
Your investment includes:
- Professional workbook full of tips, templates, and tools
- A 100% money back guarantee
“A good coach can change a game; a great coach can change a life” - John Wooden
“Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better” - Pat Riley
Steve Herzberg - Your Coach:
Steve Herzberg, MD of NRG Solutions has been coaching for over 30 years. He’s coached senior leaders in business, sporting teams and small business owners. He understands that for coaching to be successful there needs to be a special chemistry between the coach and the person they are coaching. In this 90-minute Masterclass, Steve will share with you 30 years of experience . He will show you a proven process you can use immediately, for building trust and for becoming a more successful coach. He’ll show you what works, how to adapt your coaching style and critically how to leverage your time by empowering others. Successful coaches know how to find the right balance between structure and space. They recognise that the cornerstone of coaching is trust and without it, it’s impossible to coach successfully.
NRG clients include:
GMA, Microsoft, MOQ Digital, ASG, Hewlett Packard, De Lorenzo, Renaissance Learning, Concord Golf Club, Aria Technologies and many more.
NRG Coaching like a Leader - online 90-minute Masterclass, What you'll walk away with:
- A 4-step process for successful coaching
- Getting the balance right – soft on people, firm on outcomes
- Help yourself and your team to remove self-limiting beliefs
- Leverage your time by coaching the right people in your team
- The 5 most valuable questions to help unlock your coaching
- Why a lot of coaching has no impact
- How to build trust through the 4 pillars
- The GROW coaching model for express coaching
- The Skill v Will coaching model - Adapting your coaching style
- The difference between following up with someone and micromanaging them
- What to do when your coaching isn’t working
Who should attend?
- Leaders and high performers looking for fresh ideas on how to sharpen up their online and face to face coaching skills.
What you will leave with:
- An understanding of how to motivate people to fulfill their potential
- A proven model for successful coaching
- An appreciation of the range of tools required to be a successful coach
- At least 5 new ideas on how to become a more empowering coach
- A clear understanding of the difference between telling people what to do and asking them what to do
For more information on Steve - Click here
"Steve's confidence, enthusiasm and clear strategies for development have been incredibly well received by leaders at all levels in my organisation. Anyone who attends a program run by Steve is sure to build his/her skills in sales, leadership, coaching and above all come out motivated, humoured and excited about achieving their goals. Thanks Steve - I'm a big supporter of what you do." - Jennifer Todd-Wilson, Human Resources Director - Global, Xylem Water Solutions
"Steve was engaging and supporting. He controlled the conversation very well. I got a lot out of the program." - Elena Green, Leader, ASG Group
"This program was simple and to the point. All the information and techniques were relevant and will be greatly helpful to me." - Cameron Ling, Maintenance Manager, Transit Systems
"Steve was on point, supportive and ran a great day that encouraged interaction and valued input." - Viren Mascarenhas, Senior Business Analyst, UNSW
"The delivery of the program was well paced and I have taken away some great ideas/suggestions for my leadership role. Thank you Steve." - Dionne Lombard, Senior Education Consultant, Cengage
"Over the past decade, Steve has worked with a diverse range of teams within Cengage Learning Australia with a particular focus on our sales teams. Steve brings to the table a unique blend of skills training and experiences in an engaging and entertaining format. Steve understands the link between strategy and motivating the people in an organisation to execute it. We have always found his feedback direct and honest and his intention is to work on improving the business and the people in it." - Paul Petrulis, General Manager Higher Education, Cengage Learning Australia